What is the most annoying thing you find on this site?

I have two things that just irritate the hell out of me.

First, women who come here, ask your opinion and get defensive when you give it to them! I'll give answers that are not rude, not mean, just simply not what they want to hear, and it PISSES them off! WTH?

Second - GOOD LORD, if you think you are pregnant, take a freaking test. We cannot magically tell you from your symptoms, that may or may not be pregnancy related, whether or not you are pregnant. Buy a stick and pee on it!

(And I'm going to guess at least one mom is going to say, "posts like this annoy me the most." So sorry for annoying you).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on May. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Second - GOOD LORD, if you think you are pregnant, take a freaking test. We cannot magically tell you from your symptoms, that may or may not be pregnancy related, whether or not you are pregnant. Buy a stick and pee on it!
    This and...
    how ignorant everyone is.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:16 PM on May. 20, 2010

• the ones asking if they are pregnant annoy me. how in the h would we know if you are pregnant?
    Anonymous

• Lol haha agreed to ABusyBee! There are so many things that drive me nuts on this site. 2 yrs ago this site was awesome but now I feel that we have to many immature kids on here.
    Anonymous

• It depends on how my day is going on what annoys me. LOL.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:48 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Moms who are on their high horses, who feel the need to preach their particular brand of parenting.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:52 PM on May. 20, 2010

• AM I pregnant? I have these symptoms what can it be? Questions in the answer section that really are NOT questions, um-mm Hello ASK a question get an ANSWER. Questions that seem to basically set up to toot your own horn. I don't care if you had sex, did not have sex, had it with a girl, had it with a boy. I don't care if it was in box, or with a fox, I simply do not care. I don't care if you spend $1,000 on your own children or how you spent the child support money. The same can be said for questions that really truly only can be answers by doctors, lawyers, nurses, and your LOCAL school district employees. It's madding that questions that are actually require thought and real dialog are trumped by the stupid questions that get asked a million times over. The only time anonymous bugs me is when the poster is a total jerk! Seriously no reasons to be jerks!
    Anonymous

• how about- I found lipstick on the inside of his boxers and it isn't my shade, Is he cheating on me?

Those who think you have to BF to good mom. or those who ERF and think you are  risking your child if you don't agree with them but think a child harness is cruel

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:51 PM on May. 20, 2010

• It annoys me when you post a simple question (not meant to make fun of, but to start a serious convo about the topic) and the picture and some "cuntcookie" calls you out your name. 

Also when I post a topic, and someones asks me a question, in a sarcastic manner, they feel that I'm suppose to respond to them, asap!  I'm not obligated or compell to answer no damn body!

Anonymous

• First: When they ask if they're pregnant. Do I look like the stick to pee on? NO! Didn't think so

Second: Simply mom's who are just plain moron's and think they're parenting style is the only way that is right

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 25, 2010

• the very judgemental women that point fingers at people and say rude comments. for example. the breastfeeding women that say formula is poison. and the sahm that say daycare is raising your child if you work. those are the top. but i have many others.
    Anonymous