My 6 yr old nephew is annoying..

i am part of an extended family and my brother & his wife live next door to us, a few months ago i posted that my SIL was psycho cuz I took care of her kids for 11 years for free, she dropped them off & picked them up whenever she wanted, since I was always with them I thought I could dicipline them according to her & cafemom I was wrong so I stopped babysitting. But she still askes, & sometimes her kids come over hungry and wanting to eat or snack on my girls food. My DH & I are struggling, but My 6yr old nephew is always acting bratty, whinning, and complaining like a girl and i honestly cant stand him anymore. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Put up a chore list, and tell them whoever is at the house has to help out...give em a job, if they dont like it, tell them they dont have to do it if they go home :) LOL This way they are either gone, or helping out. hahahahaha
    Anonymous

• Tell her no you can not babysit...at all...EVER!

If you do not like the kid, then he should not be at your house, for his well being as well as your own.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:19 PM on May. 20, 2010

• ooooo I like that one ^ (anon #2)
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:30 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Stop allowing him over. Talk to your brother. My brother is a single dad to a 4 year old girl, if she's acting up and getting away with it I have no problem telling my brother to get off his ass and take care of his kid.
    Anonymous

• (op here) hahaha that is a good idea anon #2.. thanks
    Anonymous