what is cha cha?

What is cha cha?

marievegan

Asked by marievegan at 7:20 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• ChaCha is basically a answering service for people who texted in questions. You can become a guide which all you do is answer questions and get paid to do so.
    If your interested visit http://www.becaomeaguide.chacha.com enter the referral email ddn1050@yahoo.com
    Its a job to work from home. Free to join. Use my email and join my team.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:27 AM on May. 21, 2010

• a made up dance move
    or cha chas are boobies
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:22 PM on May. 20, 2010

• no, A mom is making money at home from cha cha
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 7:24 PM on May. 20, 2010

• It is a waste of time. It is a LOT of work for VERY little or NO pay at all. I did it and it didn't work very well. I made a total of like $60 in 6 months!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:25 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I did it, short live. As RutterMama said it's a lot of time, but little to nothing pay. You basically answer questions. In a way similar it the answers section on cafemom. The difference is that the answers have to be fact and supported by what Cha Cha considers to valid sites. The more questions you can answer the better. The questions can be anything from Who is Babe Ruth? To what's the current score to the bear-packers game? When I did it it was the winter Olympics so I had a lot of questions about what country won this event? They can be about anything including sex.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:08 PM on May. 20, 2010