Could I be pregnant? I need some advice too. Please help!

I had unprotected sex several times (not with the same guy). My period is late and my breasts hurt. I can't afford to get a pregnancy test cuz I don't have any money. I already have a son and I really don't want anymore kids. There are three possible dads. How do i explain this to them? One of them thinks I'm his girlfriend! I'm freaking out right now. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I smell a TROLL!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 7:48 PM on May. 20, 2010

• abortion then birth control pills
    Anonymous

• Why is this automatically called a troll? I have had 2 friends that have had 3 dads for their 3 kids each. It does happen and they didn't have much money either.
    I think you should tell them all they can be the dad, then you can get help from all 3. Babies are a lot of work.
    Anonymous

• why tell the guys at all until you get some more concrete info? go to planned parent hood, or any other free clinic and the will test you. then get yourself together and prepare for whatever it is you have gotten yourself into.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• go somewhere like planned parenthood. they have free tests. and i would tell all 3 of them that there is a chance they are the dad.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i think if u not trying to have the baby u should have it and give it away due to it alot of ppl that cant have kids
    porshia09

Answer by porshia09 at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

• anon 7:51 how would you feel if someone gave yout mom that advice when she found out she was pregnant with you? Just because this person is OBVIOUSLY not responsible and any sort of way DOES NOT mean that a baby should die bacause of it. Abortion is NEVER the answer! If this isnt a troll, which i still think it is, then OP you need to go and find out for sure weather or not you are. Then if you are have a tlak with all 3 of the possible fathers. And when the baby is born get a paternity test. If you dont feel that you can take care of the baby then do the unselfish thing and give it a couple who really want to be parents. And after all is said and done I sure hope you are wiser because of the situation. Grow up and act responsible.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 7:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

• if you dont have money to get a dollar hpt from the dollar store then why are you having unprotected sex and with 3 different guys at that JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!! dont bring more kids into the world if you cant care for them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on May. 21, 2010

• and abortion isnt the answer give it up for adoption many couples would love to have a baby!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on May. 21, 2010