While my DH and i were having relations on the top of our truck.....

not the hood the top of the cab, ok. I rolled off. My DH called 911 because i couldn't move, then it just turned out that i knock the wind out of my self when i rolled off. Plus i was already winded if you know what i mean...LOL!!! How EMBARRESSING!!!! How would you explain that to the cops who obvisously have better things to do.

Sorry ladies i know this is a repeat but i accidentally closed my last on and i am loving the answers and stories, keep them coming :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Because your tractor is not sexy enough for having relations on.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:52 PM on May. 20, 2010

• a cab?? i am assuming the cab must have been dirty inside lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 7:54 PM on May. 20, 2010

• WOW! I think i may try that tonight!!! Hopefully i won't have to call the cops though;) LMAO!
    Anonymous

navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 7:55 PM on May. 20, 2010

• LOL.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:00 PM on May. 20, 2010

• yea! sex in public with the guy u looooove is soooo great! my boyfriend gave it to me in the bathroom at my job one time! lol. it was awesome but we were both alittle scared so we didnt do it for long!!!!!lol
    innocentmyworld

Answer by innocentmyworld at 8:32 PM on May. 20, 2010

• all i can say is LMAO! Good for you for keepin the spark!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:49 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Haha,
    When I was 20 I was at my ex's house. His bed was in the corner but at an angle ( I dunno why lol) Anyways we were SUPER drunk, and I was on top, I went to get off him and I fell in the corner, head to hnees, legs straight up in the air haha and was stuck.... I was mortified lol good thing I was drunk
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• me and my SO went to a bathroom for a quickie on his lunch break... guess we got caught cuz they locked the door and turned off the light lol problem was the lock on the inside to unlock it was broken so we had to use our cells to call the hotel to let us out... yeah ... that was fun ! wont be renting a room there anytime soon!
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 9:11 PM on May. 20, 2010

• OMG. funniest freaking thing i have ever heard!!
    Anonymous