Cloth Diapers??

Hi Ladies, Do any of you use or have you ever used the newer cloth diapers?? What are good cloth diapers??

MrsV.

Asked by MrsV. at 7:49 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• I used them and loved them. I even washed my own. You can find them at target and babies r us. If you are looking for some really nice ones, there are ones on line that you can get disposable lining for and just flush the lining. I can't remember the name of the company I bought them from, but if you type in cloth diapers a ton of different sites will pop up. i know mine were snaps and you could order more disposable inserts.
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 8:15 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Used them on two kids and loved them. We had several different prefolds and fitteds and my favorite were the MotherEase Rikki Wrap covers with Kissaluv fitted diapers. You can get them at all kinds of places online, but my favorite was diaperpin.com
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:58 PM on May. 20, 2010

• oh cloth diapers had been around since the beginning of time. But before, it was a basic squarish cotton or muslin cloth that you fold and secure a pin on both sides. Anyway, I found that on my 2nd baby, she was able to be toilet trained earlier. I guess they hate the wet feeling. I only used cloth diapers during the day. I used disposables at night. You get the best of both worlds. They sleep better with disposables because they are kept dry the whole night. That means, more sleep for you too.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 12:52 AM on May. 21, 2010

• i like happy heiny (sp). they have snaps to adjust as they grow and come w a small n large insert. we use the cover now to ec
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:28 AM on May. 21, 2010