are weaves (sew-in) easy to take care of?

i wanna try a new hairstyle, but it is short and i am not willing to cut my hair bc it grows extremely slow. i also don't really want to shell out some big bucks to get a nice wig bc i don't really know how much i will be wearing it or even if i will look good with short hair, so that's why i was thinking that it might be good to get a weave bc i could still keep my long hair and if i get it done and look a mess, well i'm not stuck with a wig to prove it lmao. but i was just wondering how to take care of it (especially since it's getting to be hot now).... do you wash your hair? do you wrap it like your regular hair? idk, i'm clueless...... thanks ladies (i'm gonna ask my hair dresser next time i go but i wanted to kind of make up my mind first before i even talk to her about it)

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 8:07 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you can shampoo but it's hard to get it really dry down to the root. you should wrap it to make it last longer and look better. they're easy to put in and take out.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:39 PM on May. 25, 2010