The President is simply toxic. If you're a Democrat running for re-election, do you want President Obama campaigning with you?

Guess who says so: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/politics/

Yep, this is on Huff Po:

The President is simply toxic. In 2008 it was all about "Hope and Change." Now skittish Democrats "hope" he'll stay away. Otherwise the only "change" may be party affiliation in their district.

Even the liberals think he is toxic. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I read the news. No, I don't worship Obama. I also don't appreciate you implying that I am somehow stupid because I am simply getting sick and tired of the immature liberal/conservative arguements,

***
    Then WHY do you even bother responding?! LOL You know you love us, and just HAVE to know what we're talking about!! LOL
    PS. I alternate between reading a number of news sources, Facebook and CM when I'm bored. I'm quite the multi-tasker! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:40 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Anonymous

• go find a hobby.
    Anonymous

• go find a hobby.

****************

Too busy to read the news, I see.  Go back to the " relationships" and the "just for fun" section, probably a lot more your speed. ;-P

Anonymous

• Yes, I read the news. No, I don't worship Obama. I also don't appreciate you implying that I am somehow stupid because I am simply getting sick and tired of the immature liberal/conservative arguements, and your OP sure makes it seem like you are trying to start one. Maybe you should go back to Facebook and Twitter, since starting drama seems to be more your speed. :)
    Anonymous

• I feel so sorry for Obama haters! You have another 6 years! He will win again! :-)
    Anonymous

• This section is toxic.
    Anonymous

• Obama endorsements don't help Democrats?
    WASHINGTON — Voters rejected one of President Barack Obama's hand-picked candidates and forced another into a runoff, the latest sign that his political capital is slipping beneath a wave of anti-establishment anger...........

This is a closed question that was asked in this forum yesterday.
    You're a day late-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:31 PM on May. 20, 2010

If your sick of it then why do you click on POLITICS and current events? The real truth is you can't think of any way to spin this in his favor.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:40 PM on May. 20, 2010

• LMAO.

Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:13 PM on May. 20, 2010