Deep cleaning shampoo?

Anyone know of a really good DEEP cleaning shampoo (that also has a conditioner)? I like what I use but I want to use one once in a while where you can really feel like it's getting into your scalp and doing a great cleaning job. Is there such a product?!!!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 8:09 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• from the time I have been a teen, I have always used a spoonful of baking soda in my shampoo to really deep clean it. mainly after I had to have it done with a lot of hairspray. but you could do that weekly as far as I know. not even damaging to the scalp!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:10 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Oh, I LOVE herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo & conditioner. I always had really bad dandruff & my hair would get greasy at the end of the day. After I started using it, all that went away. It like, hydrates my hair too. Its awesome. You can get it at walmart for 2.50 i think. I always get the biggest bottles, their 5.00. And they last long, cause it doenst take that much to cover your whole head. My hair is really long & thick too. You should try it, I love it!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Have you tried Avon's Healthy Techniques 2-in-1 Healthy Shine Shampoo and Conditioner? Its only $4 for a full sized bottle or you can try it out for .99 by getting a trial sized. Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany to have it shipped for free :) I used to use BioSilk and found I actually like this one better and its a fourth of the price!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:49 PM on May. 22, 2010