moved into a new house

My son is 18 months and we just moved into a new house. He never had problems before with sleeping, or when i left the room at night. Now as soon as I lay him down he freaks and gets up and chases me out the door. I know its just a new house and all, and I expected it, but what can I do to help him along. Right now I just do what I always did, lay him down, kiss him say i love you and leave. He cries for 5-10 minutes then sleeps all night, for the most part. How long do you think this will last?? I'm mainly concerned because I am due with baby #2 next week!!!!!! Two big changes like this in a row I know is not good, but we really had no choice on the moving time. Any advice?

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 8:17 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Miracles do happen, He is going back in and sleep for the night for the most part you said it will past just give it a little more time he will be fine.

Anonymous

• Aww that's so cute anon 8:20.

Same thing happend to us when we moved. It lasted about 2-3 weeks. My daughter would get up screaming. I would go in and rock her for a little then she was okay. It's normal and will pass. GL
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:32 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I may need to borrow some of this advice. My ds is 18 months and were moving in a week.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 9:02 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Um regarding the first comment, I wouldn't consider that a miracle.
    Anonymous