My car vandalized.... again. Should I?

get a camera installed? This is the probably the 6th thing that happened in the last 5 years. The other day it was gray paint all over the hood. Last time it was paint remover on the door. The 2 times before that it was flat tires. And one time gum on the hood. I don't bother people or take up two parking spots, nothing. I don't know what's next! I mean is it just coincidence that this keeps happening to "me?" Or do I clearly have a stalker??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Girl I would move away or get you an old clunker so it won't effect you as much...man that sucks.
    somebody out there must not really like you or you are just an easy target. GL Hope things get better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:39 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Are you reporting the incidents every time? I'd install a camera.............maybe a car alarm as well. GL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:45 PM on May. 20, 2010

• You have a stalker. Although my friend's driver's side window got broken into in her parking lot on Saturday night and she got it fixed and then it happened again on Tuesday night at her work in a different town. Both were completely unrelated and were 2 different people.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 8:58 PM on May. 20, 2010