Do you think the media will be

as inclined to cover facts about President Obama now that he is turning on them so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anon :15 Put a sock in it with the asking for links. The sky is blue but I have no links to prove it. Wanna dispute me on that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 21, 2010

• if he is turning on the media i'm sure they will find a way to make him look awful for no real reason.
    Anonymous

• cover UP the facts
    Anonymous

• Those who are actual journalists will continue to report the facts of the news as they were trained to do.

The cable tv personalities that are hired for their shock value will simply continue doing what they've always done...if they've been against him they'll be more so; and if they've been for him; they'll stay for him...

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:05 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I think it will depend more on the integrity of the journalist.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:11 PM on May. 20, 2010

• So....with no links and no proof, are we supposed to take your word for it that he IS turning on the Media? LOL. Oh my......
    Anonymous

• The media's never been inclined to cover facts. Let me point you to the Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry," as true today as when he wrote it in the 80s.

Everyone is mistaking gutted newsrooms and lack of researchers for not wanting to get facts.

Basic fact of the matter? There are nowhere NEAR the number of reporters to investigate things as there were even five years ago. If Deep Throat was to call a newspaper about Watergate today, he'd get routed to some intern who'd screw it all up.

Welcome to the reality of media today. Companies are no longer owned by journalists...they are investments and revenue streams for conglomerates who don't care what you do as long as you make money.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:19 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I have seen several articles about the media being shut out by this adm. And no I don't think they will be quite so much in bed with him.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:55 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Not so much. We now see them going after Rand Paul as they try and redeem themselves.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:31 AM on May. 21, 2010

• are you kidding? there is a large portion of popular media that is controlled by conservatives, so i don't think much will change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 21, 2010