I am so fuckin sick of it.

I am so sick of her drinking. I am so sick of being used and used. I am so sick of being let down . I am so sick of being fuckin sick..... why doesnt she care? I am sorry I know this doesnt make sense and noone cares...just for a moment I needed to pretend someone actually did~!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• hugsSomeone does, no matter what it is

Answer by admckenzie at 8:41 PM on May. 20, 2010

• aww i am sorry your going through it. i hope things get better for you
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:41 PM on May. 20, 2010

• That's it girl vent away let it all out. sometimes writing things on paper saying exactly what you feel seems to work for me then read it then chunk it in the trash. hope you feel better GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:41 PM on May. 20, 2010

• sounds like u love this person but they dont get it. leave them alone for a while tell her how u feel.. then after ur gone 4 a while they mite appreciate u more
    jenny2150

Answer by jenny2150 at 8:42 PM on May. 20, 2010

• all your choices are either to stay and deal with it or you can leave and tell her until she hits bottom or goes to rehab you cant do this anymore! leaving isnt easy but if u are absolutely sure she doenst love u enough to stop and u gave her a chance then maybe its time to scare her into atleast thinking youll leave! if she doesnt change after that then u need time alone away from her! dont beat yourslef up!
    innocentmyworld

Answer by innocentmyworld at 8:43 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Hmm Hum.

Anonymous

• group hug

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:44 PM on May. 20, 2010

• So sorry.... BTDT with a loved one that drank too much.

feel better

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:44 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Its my mom and I dont live with her.... the sicker she gets the sicker I get... I just cant deal anymore.Thank you to everyone who had a kind word to say to me...I never hear a kind word.
    Anonymous

• i would bet there is a group on here for loved ones of people who drink. and if not, you could start it!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:55 PM on May. 20, 2010