what would you think?

Today my boyfriend decided that it would be cool for him to go over to my friends house during his lunch. I don't understand why he went there. She is suppose to be my friend. Everytime we get drunk he always wants to have sex with her. So what am I suppose to think if he is talking about that when he is drunk and then going over there when he has his lunch break while Im at work. He says that I just don't trust him and all this bull crap and now he says he is leaving me he is tired of me but what I don't get is why isn't he telling me what they did while he was there and why he went there. She doesn't even come here ever she always makes me go there I just don't get it. I don't know what to think. We have two kids together and I have been with him for 5 years. I am only 20. I don't know what to say to him or her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• trust your instincts on this. if you think something went down that should not have, it probably did. and if he is going to do that to you then kiss his sorry ass good bye! you deserve better!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Sounds fishy to me I'd get rid of him that jerk and get him for every penny he's got he is not going to get Scott free from this make his life miserable for cheating... or do a Lorena Bobbit on his ass...lol GL
    Anonymous

• Sounds suspect to me too, but try talking to him. It seems quite inconsiderate of him to go to your female friend's house during his lunch break, but I guess that would depend on your life and how close they are as friends. From what you've said, it would bother me.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 9:06 PM on May. 20, 2010

• He is a loser, so is your friend. Please listen to me, you are worth so much more than all this. You are a mother, your children do not want an idiot like him around. Im sorry to tell you this, but it will never work out with him. Best thing to do, pack your bags and move to someone you trust to stay with while you get your head straight. You are so young, and believe me most of us have been there before, when you get older you will understand men a lot better. There are great ones out there, but you need to get rid of this bad egg, and ditch the so called friend while your at it. If you can find the strength to move on, which I believe you can, you and your children will be much happier in the long run. x
    Anonymous

• Plz I went thru something similiar n when I confronted him he lied ofcourse n say I can't prove anything....later I did n I kicked his ass out my house,sorry about the kids but girl move on n kicked her ass out ya life too..tke care of u n ur kids.
    dajah2681

Answer by dajah2681 at 9:14 PM on May. 20, 2010

• He slept with that chick...leave him. Don't let him drag you down. And get rid of that so-called "friend".
    Anonymous

• Dump them both and take care of you and your kids. You all don't need a-holes like that in your life.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:29 PM on May. 20, 2010

• OK, he is only your SO and he sounds like a loser. Your "friend" is too. So, dump him and find a guy who doesn't want to get drunk and cheat. You don't have to put up with that. He is only a SO....he's not a husband. If you were married, I would suggest counseling. But the Dude is a dud.
    Anonymous

• DID she say she had kids? I didn't see that in her question/post. ANyway, if she does have kids, the guy is a poor role model and they shouldn't have to see a bad guy with their Mom.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes, she does have 2 kids. They shouldn't be around a jerk like him.
    Anonymous