How do i cook with Scrapple?

I've seen it in the meat/sausage/bacon isle/shelf for so many years, and have been curious about it. I finnaly bought one and i dont know what to do with it...How do one eat Scrapple?

FON

Asked by FON at 9:13 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Ewwww . . . you don't. Do you know what they put IN that stuff???
    Anonymous

• You fry it up with eggs.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:17 PM on May. 20, 2010

• scrapple is delicious! slice it into like 1/2 inch pieces and fry it until it's brown and crisp on both sides. you can blot it on a paper towel to absorb some of the grease. it's for breakfast.... with eggs like pinkdragon said. enjoy.... and if you don't like that brand you could always try some real fresh scrapple from the butcher shop. i always like that better than the store bought kind by far.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:20 PM on May. 20, 2010

• None of my stores have it...someone tell me what it is, I've never heard of it! Maybe it's a regional thing? I'm in the Midwest if that helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I know what's in it and that's more than I wanted to know...but to me it looks like a block of clear gelatin with mystery meat in various sizes and shapes floating in it. I can't see how it sparks a desire to get to know it better....ewwww. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Headcheese? *vomit*
    Anonymous

• ...why is it so bad? i do see what's in it...somebody somewhere is eatting it..i have seen it sold for years and years...i'm not saying that it is most healthiest or the best food item in the world....i just want to explore food items even if it is *vomit*....
    FON

Answer by FON at 9:04 AM on May. 23, 2010