Tuesday, Busy, Birdie, etc....Why I like those names and what I decided on.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who answered my question respectfully, even if you hated all the names. I appreciate your kindness.

I will explain my name choices--

Tuesday is a dear friend of mine.

Busy is a nickname for Elizabeth, my name.

Birdie is just cute. Can't you see a little girl with pigtails running around?

Frances I think it just sweet. Such a older, distinguised name on a kid. Sweet to me.

Mathilda-my grandfather jokingly called me Mathilda. Said I just looked like one. He passed away suddenly last Feb. He would of loved to have met this little girl.

Indigo or Indy I just love.

Like I said, I know they are off the wall and not for everyone. My other daughters have funny names too, I suppose.

Indigo it is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You go with what you like. Everyone cant be Ann and Grace. How boring it would be if we were all the same or if we only had 20 names to choose from!

Welcome baby Indigo! What is the middle name?

( I was the one who had the grandmother named Birdie) :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:21 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I actually know a lady named Birdie...she is in her 70's lol. I think its an adorable name.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 9:20 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I say name her whatever you'd like and screw what anyone else thinks. BTW I picked Indigo cuz it's cute but now looking at your reasonings I'd go w/ either Tuesday, or Mathilda in memory of your grandfather
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 9:20 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i guess she wont be finding her name on any pencils or cups. but i like indigo. but in a sense everything would be special and personalized. good for you. you pick the name that you like. don't worry about anyone else.
    Anonymous

• I've never once found my name on a pencil or cup...but all my other sisters you could. Honestly, disregard negative comments - they named their children what they wanted. I think Indigo is very pretty. I just don't see the appeal in Mathilda though. It's getting to be a common name recently.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:25 PM on May. 20, 2010

• OP HERE:

I can't think of what to put with Indigo. Any suggestions? Our last name starts with an "A"
    Anonymous

• skye
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:14 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Sometimes you just have to see your baby before you can really decide!!.. But you really want to choose a name that will grow with her, know what i mean?.. Yea birdie is a cute BABY name, but what about when she goes on her 1st job interview when shes almost 20? "Hi my name is Birdie, I'm here to apply for this job!" sorry none of those names are suitable to me!

Anonymous

• What if you chose two of the names you like? I think Indigo Mathilda is nice. Or Indigo Frances. I don't think Indigo would flow well with Tuesday, Busy or Birdie, but that's just my opinion. :-)

Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:26 PM on May. 20, 2010

• She will get made fun of but ok your the mom! Poor kid....
    how the heck do you get busy from elizabeth??LOL
    Birdie sounds like a freain pet...
    Anonymous