small business

About how much does it cost for a small business license and insurance? I would like to clean homes and possibly small business,I don't think I will hire anybody I will do it all myself I just want a couple homes and a couple businesses to do weekly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Insurance should cost less than $300 per year (pay monthly), a business license should cost no more than $100, depending on where you live and a background check should cost about $15-20. So startup costs should total no more than $150 plus the cost of your supplies, gas, etc.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:47 PM on May. 20, 2010

• ty neebug.
    Anonymous

• You should also look into getting bonded.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:27 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Your costs will vary depending upon where you live, the supplies you need to purchase, what type of business entity you decide to be, what type of marketing you do, if you have a business phone number, if you have a website, ect.

I invite you to join my business group Mommy Movers & Shakers and check out the Business Owners, Marketing & Advertising and Business Resources Directory forums.  I think you'll find them very helpful.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:59 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Dont forget gas, car maintenance, supplies,advertising,legal insurance in case something happens and you get sued.
    Anonymous