Would you be mad?

My daughters father came to me telling me he is taking our 7 month old DD at 8pm tomorrow for a modeling appointment. 1.) her bedtime is between 7-8pm 2.) I think his mom who has a huge issue with over stepping boundaries set this appointment up. She was the last person he talked to before telling me.
Would you be mad?
I would probably consider it more if someone approached me with the IDEA first. This is probably so stupid but I am so furious that it's happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would say she can't go and that is her bedtime. that's that, and yes i would be furious
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:43 PM on May. 20, 2010

• i think you need to calm down. it's not that big of a deal, and you can enjoy some alone time. and maybe they will love her and want her to be a model!
    Anonymous

• Its not so much the modeling thing, its the over stepping boundaries issue. This woman has a HUGE problem with doing things without my permission
    Anonymous

• I would not let him take her. There are too many creepers and scammers going on in that whole "model search" business. Plus 8pm seems like an odd time for something like that...especially for an infant. What the custody agreement? Are you guys married? I'm assuming not by the way you put it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:48 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I'd be upset
    Anonymous

• We are not married but we live together
    Anonymous

• Unless paternity has been proved, he is not allowed to take your child without your permission or its considered kidnapping. At least that's how the law works in my state. So first I would sit down and talk with him about why he wants to do this, and if his mother had anything to do with it. And if you don't want him to take her, he legally can't.
    Anonymous

• I already made it known he isn't taking her even if he has the right to or not. 8pm is far too late to take her out, that is her bedtime!! He is fine with not taking her but i'm pretty sure the witch set this up..
    Anonymous

• Nope, I would not be mad.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:31 PM on May. 20, 2010

• he cant do it without your consent it's against the law
    Anonymous