who to get his attention

Ok my boyfriend used to love giving me random hugs and kisses and stuff but ever since i told him I could possibly be pregnant, he doesnt do much hugging anymore he even kinda stated ignoring me and leavinf me in midsentence to go talk to somebody else (including women like his sons mom) I feel like he doesnt want me anymore and when i tried telling him he laughed it off, how can i get him to realize its driving me crazy without making him randomly mad- either u love me or u dont

SullyEC

Asked by SullyEC at 9:51 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him you're not pregnant and see how he acts. If he begins to be more affectionate again, then it is the pregnancy thing he is afraid of. If he does not change the way he acts, he is no longer interested.

neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• maybe he is scared. guys have odd ways of showing their feelings. just sit him down and talk to him about it. dont do it in a mean tone or be rude about it. just honestly tell him how you feel and give him examples of what he is doing wrong.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:55 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Is it possible that you are overreacting? Maybe you just think he's acting differently and reading too much into it. We always think we know why a man isn't being as affectionate, but we could be wrong. I'm not saying your not justified in feeling this way, but it could be that you are just emotional right now because your pregnant and he is not being as affectionate as you'd like for him to be.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Well, find out if you are indeed pregnant or not. I guess once he knows the truth for sure you'll have your answer.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:31 AM on May. 21, 2010