Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want a breast reduction

I ahve had back pains since as long as I can remember, and my boobs have always been pretty big. Ecspecially since Ive had my son. It seems like they wont stop growing now. Im a 38 D. Im 99% sure the reason my back hurts all the time is because of them. I dont know what kind of doctor to go to about getting it done, what to say/ask to bring it up, and even if my insurance will pay for it? Anyone ever had this done? Or know what I can do to find out more about it?


Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Insurance may cover it if it is medically necessary - because of the back pain. You would need to schedule an appointment with a general surgeon to get an initial consultation. You need to see a family physician to find out what is causing your back pain before you do something as drastic as surgery.

    Answer by neebug3766 at 9:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

  • i'm the same. 34DDD or 32 F, i desperately need one. you'd need to see a cosmetic surgeon and i'm not sure insurance will cover it

    Answer by aliishott2 at 10:03 PM on May. 20, 2010