why must relationships be so hard?

i try and try to communicate with this fool and all he does is resist! i try to get him to talk about things i find troublesome in our relationship, but he doesnt care too much as long as he is happy there is nothing to discuss. i try to think about what i say before i say it so it doesnt come out sounding wrong but before i can finish a thought he has already filled in the blanks with what he thinks im going to say and its always negative. if i try to have some hot sex with him, he is to tired. if i dont let him do/say what he wants, im trying to control him. oh but he loves me sooo much and yes we get along on the surface but we cant debate a hot topic without someone crying (usually me) say i use another couple as an example of something that bothers me in our relationship that i want to fix, then im trying to start an argument, but i just want him to see things like me, as a work in progress, but he doesnt put in the work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Men can get complacent in their relationships. Try ignoring him for a few days to see if he wants to open up and talk.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:25 PM on May. 20, 2010

• OMG I know!!! I am in the smae boat and beyond frustrated!
    Anonymous

• Read the book "How to improve your relationship without talking about it". It saved my marriage....
    Anonymous

• please get the message this man is not interested in the relationship. I have leaned the hard away. When man act uninterester they really are. Good Luck!
    Anonymous