If A man been wanting to move with me and i want to move with him and he askes me twice to move and you say no cause your scared and months later you ask him 5 times and he keeps saying no but he keeps talking about how bad he wants to be with me and after that i'll ask him lets move together since you want to be together and he'll still say no...what do you think thats about?

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 10:34 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he's having second thoughts.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:35 PM on May. 20, 2010

• when my SO were together for a few months he wanted to move in with me. i told him no....while he was/is a great man i was not ready for that....and also i was not ready for my kids to have that kind of a relationship with him..at that time i was not sure if we were going to stay the coarse. (it was still a new relationship) but months later i told him i was ready for him to move in. and he did about 2 months after that. i wasnt ready and he waited untill i was. but when i asked him to, he was hesitant cuz i had already told him no. maybe he got his feelings hurt?
    Anonymous

• I WOULD NOT MOVE IN TOGETHER. Either he is seeing someone else,or he is not sure. If he is not sure,why do it? I would wait a while and see what happens.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Time to be blunt.

Yes or No. I need to know so that I can plan around it if needed. No response... consider that a no.

Maybe he's reconsidering? Maybe he's trying to pay you back for saying no? Stop playing games. : )

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Wow, that's a lot of asking and him saying "no". I think I'd stop asking.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:47 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I don't think pushing the issue is the solution. Just give it time and if it's right it will work out.
    Anonymous

• It's about time to move on. He doesn't really want you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I think that you need to do what is best for your children.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 AM on May. 21, 2010