anyone else just feel like kicking someone's @$$ today?

I'm just really frustrated.

I have an ex who is an obsessive, manipulating, evil, jerk! Won't leave me alone, plays immature mind games.

My mom isn't happy with me, no matter what I do. I can do exactly as she asks and she still finds something to b*!@h about :l

Aunt flow is in town and I have hemorrhoids :/ lol

Anyone else wanna vent/complain/b*!@h? ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I would love to, why thank you!=]

Well, I have pneumonia & my fiance decided to be an a**hole & run along with his friends for the past couple days & leave me with our DD. Doctor told me yesterday if I don't get better, I will be hospitalized so I'm hoping despite my lack of rest I will get better for the sake of my DD. Aunt flow is due the day after tomorrow & I have no sign of it coming. Maybe it'll just be a late month or maybe not. I have the same mom problem as you. My mom is disabled & I live with her to take care of her but seriously considering moving & taking care of her while having my own distance & space. I have to deal with my 15 year old sister who has a boyfriend but is messing with 2 other guys.

Just a bunch of BS. Hoping for a better day tomorrow!! Hoping you have a better day too!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:53 PM on May. 20, 2010

• LOL...you should have asked this question yesterday!! I would have had a whole page worth of intended "victims". Today..not so much.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 10:57 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Nope, I woke up from a surgical procedure yesterday. I had great meds. I'm no longer in pain. Life is good but you go right ahead and vent all you want. Even during the dark days, find the good. It's there. Just look for it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• yes when and where are we going to do this? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 21, 2010

• yes i do!!!
    so much to vent !!!
    but what does it get me.... i go through a whole range of emotions... from anger to depression!!!
    i just feel like screaming and pulling my hair out sometimes!!!
    we just all need to find a way to let all theses feelings go without actually kicking the cr@p out of someone or something!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 21, 2010

• my boyfriend's son took my truck that he drives wont give it back, cause his car got repoed, $110 month payment he couldn't pay, spends that much in tanning on himself. now i have to drive & pick up the boyfriend from work, told him i was going to call the cops on him so he hid the truck we cant find it, it is in my name if he hits some one i will get sued over it, he has no clue, we are fighting over this stupid kid, i just give up!!!!
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 8:17 AM on May. 21, 2010