This is a answer from another question. And it got me to think, How mouch does have to be taken before you do wake up?

This poor man is fighting tooth and nail against the most absurd people in the US. They go out of their way to make up ridiculous garbage about him just to make it that much harder for him to do his job.

*******

You forgot that Obama was a senator when Bush was in office and he voted with Bush in a lot of things your are calling poop.
This question is for all the parties.
Sorry but, a lot of you are brain dead and have forgotten. Just because a politician has a D or a R in front of their name you think they can do no wrong? These people work for the big Banks not for us!! That is why the do not listen to the people. How much do they have to take from you before you wake up???

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:53 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is just that he is so far superior to GWB and that's what made so many people vote for him.

***

Gertie...hate to break it to you, but Obama is nothing more than a wimpier version of GW Bush!! LOL

http://anonandon.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/barack-bush1.jpg

Same person...just slightly different "packaging!" :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:08 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Another $1.50 and I'll be good. My street needs paving.
    Anonymous

• Nobody says that he can do no wrong. It is just that he is so far superior to GWB and that's what made so many people vote for him. I want to remind you that if you do not provide links or evidence , how can we believe what you post? You say that Obama voted with Bush? Prove it. I'm really tired of reading biased and slanted posts about our President.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:01 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I just do not see how you think it is okay for Obama to spend 10-times more than Bush did to gets us out of debt. That is how we got into this debt? Printing money is wrong.

Look at Greece, that is where we are going, they are broke.

He can only be one term president. We can not afford more years of this.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:04 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I should not have to prove it you should know what he has done. Don't you follow the news?

Bush "abandoned the free market to save the free market" with TARP...and Obama left the campaign trail to return to the Senate and vote for it. Bush pushed for telecom immunity from lawsuits for illegally wire-tapping US citizens, and Obama voted for it. He has continued both of Bush's wars, torture, GITMO, and so on...... It is one party one Big Government .
    And McCain would of done the same.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:11 PM on May. 20, 2010

• "It is just that he is so far superior to GWB and that's what made so many people vote for him. "

Actually, I think is was less about him being superior (because he obviously is not), but rather that Obama was just more charismatic than any one else.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:28 PM on May. 20, 2010

-----
    Here I thought it was because he promised hope and change. And the race thing. A lot of people I know voted for him simply because of that, they didn't know anything at all else about either candidate. But, boy did they want to be "part of history". And most of them regret it now.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:40 PM on May. 20, 2010

-----
    -----------
    Yep the majority of people who voted for him voted because of race. Obama was the biggest mistake this country has made in a long time. Sure Bush made his mistakes they all have but at least Bush was competent enough to do a somewhat decent job.
    Anonymous

-----
    Here I thought it was because he promised hope and change. And the race thing. A lot of people I know voted for him simply because of that, they didn't know anything at all else about either candidate. But, boy did they want to be "part of history". And most of them regret it now
    *************
    Everyone I know voted for Obama because he was so much smarter and so much more appealing than the dimwitted good old boy GWB. the "Hope and change" thing didn't influence me. Here is the thing: the idea of McCain and Palin was so frightening I had no choice but to vote for Obama.
    Anonymous

• Here I thought it was because he promised hope and change. And the race thing. A lot of people I know voted for him simply because of that, they didn't know anything at all else about either candidate. But, boy did they want to be "part of history". And most of them regret it now.
    -----------
    Yep the majority of people who voted for him voted because of race. Obama was the biggest mistake this country has made in a long time. Sure Bush made his mistakes they all have but at least Bush was competent enough to do a somewhat decent job

I agree with this.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:06 AM on May. 21, 2010