christians: what are your views on paganism and or wicca?

i'm not trying to stir up trouble but i'm doing a paper for school on this so please be truthful and help me out thanks!

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 11:11 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Perhaps this is better suited in a Christian group...........
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:13 PM on May. 20, 2010

• to each their own.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:20 PM on May. 20, 2010

• My belief is that they are being lead astray. I pray that one day they do kneel and cry out to God. But I also will love unconditionally as that is what God has commanded me to do. It is not my place to judge, but God's alone.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:25 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I agree with RutterMama!
    Anonymous

• coming from a xtian point of belief, they are without God..and thus, without hope of eternity.

and i think this is the perfect place for this question, kristie. she addressed xtians, plain and simple.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:29 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Yes, but I also know how this section can get.....going to a group she could get more specific results without as much possibility for her question to be taken off course.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:33 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Sounds like people are being respectful so far... This is the 'Religion and Beliefs' section of the Q&A...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:38 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I can relate to what Kristi is saying- everyone's had their fur up all day.
    Anonymous

• guess the same can be true for the newest question too but your answer it :-)

I am not an expert on paganism or wiccan and do not intend to be , but while they are seemingly nice people.... their beliefs will not gain them entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven. Both are considered cultic and both do not believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior. Both practice New Age beliefs which is a counterfeit to the things Jesus has done on this earth.
    Thats all I need to say about this. My hope and desire is for them to be set free from the lies that they have chosen to believe in. God loves each one of them more than they will ever know, understand or even comprehend! He created each one of them to worship Him but by their own choices they do not do so. It is their choice and He will not override their will... man tries to and that is NOT God's heart. His heart is for them to freely come into the inheritance that belongs to them..cont
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:45 AM on May. 21, 2010

• in the Kingdom of Heaven. They are so loved.. I cannot emphasize that enough. I believe wiccans and pagans are decieved into believing they are happy and free... they are entitled to believe that if they want but its not truth.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:46 AM on May. 21, 2010