Pagans, whats your biggest beef with believers?

Please be nice this is for my paper. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• boundary issues
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Pretty random. Any follower of any faith is going to be a believer. Which one are you asking about? Christians? In reference to the other question?
    Anonymous

• So why'd you post one question undere your name and this one as anon? And why are you phrasing your questions differently?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:36 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I am not a Pagan, but my "beef" with believers are with the ones that try and force their views onto everyone else...and also those that say they are "God-fearing" and such and then act completely non-christian (lie, cheat, steal....).

I think that if you are a good person and kind to others, God really doesn't care what religion/non-religion you are.
    Anonymous

• The assumption that we who are not Christian are not happy with our beliefs. Many associate being a "good" person with being Christian.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:42 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Op here~ I'm not the same girl as the other post. :)
    Anonymous

• Not pagan... but labeled as such because I do not share their beliefs. Labeled as a lot of things which I am not, such as immoral, hateful, unhappy, insecure, etc.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:52 PM on May. 20, 2010

• I'd have to agree with this.. "my "beef" with believers are with the ones that try and force their views onto everyone else...".

Also the fact that they think their path is the only path, and that they can't have a open mind and accept that my path is not evil!! (these are true for some, but not all mind you!!)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:04 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Lack of open mindedness(even tho many think they are...they really arent).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:00 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I'm not pagan; I'm ... well I don't know what I am lol

The problem I have is the hypocrisy.

Their actions betray the claims of their beliefs.

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

""As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love" 2 John 6. "I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning" 1 John 2:7-10. Jesus said the first and greatest command is to love God and the second is to love our neighbor. Love fulfills all the demands of law. Read Matthew 22:37-40; Romans 13:8-10."

"1 Corinthians 9:20,21. "Carry each others burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ" Galatians 6:2. Christ's law is fulfilled when we learn to love. "Whoever loves God must love his neighbor" 1 John 4:21. "Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law" Romans 13:10; Galatians 5:6,14"

see next >
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 21, 2010