My dr is checking me at my next appt for strep B will he check me for dialationg too?

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 12:01 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dunno maybe! I guess wait and see. What are you like 36 weeks? No need to really check it doesn't mean alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 21, 2010

• PP is right...even if you are dilated you could still a week overdue and every time they check you, it just presents the opportunity for bacteria to be introduced into the vagina...so I really wouldn't WANT him to. You'll just drive yourself crazy wondering what it means if you are, and what it means if you aren't...when in reality...it means absolutely nothing! Whether he will want to check you...maybe not that early since many don't start that until full term (37 weeks and up). But it probably varies based on the doctor.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:26 AM on May. 21, 2010