I don't understand what's going on with me..

like i really dont. Ive been sooo emotional lately. i dont get like this!! idk if it is because I am pregnant. but I think it is too soon to have to symptoms. i know that im going through a lot right now in my life and that has something to do with it. but i can't seem to control this overwhelming emptiness feeling.

Anyone else ever feel this way? What could it be? I don't think I"m depressed...but maybe I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I am depressed and like this! I am just having some issues so yeah maybe pregnant or depressed. The other night I was watching that show Toddlers and Tiars and I just started crying! I am worse than a pregannt women at the moment and no I am not pregnant no chance between his vasectomy and my Mirena! LOL For me I just have alot on my plate and know I am depressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 21, 2010

• its a mix of everything. Pregnancy, changes and stress in your life. I was overly emotional before I even found out I was pregnant and I found out when I was 4 weeks.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:07 AM on May. 21, 2010

• stress can take a toll on your body and mind. and pregnancy really revs the hormones. and depression can make you really emotional. it could be any of those. maybe you should see a dr.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:09 AM on May. 21, 2010

• OP here: mommy of two388....how long were you emotional before you found out? like right away? I feel like it just got worse the past week. I have been down in the dumps before (haven't we all) but never this bad! this is such a horrible feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Even if your baby is the size of a grain of rice, there are all kinds of new hormones pumping through your body that can affect different women differently. Hang in there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:16 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Well...wouldn't it be too soon? We had sex on the 12th day (pulled out) and the 14th (ejaculated inside) ...I thought I was ovulating like the 11th or something. And it hasn't even been a full week. or well..tomorrow it will be. I don't remember super early signs with my first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 21, 2010

• a couple weeks. I just thought it was because my hubby came home from deployment because I'm never a cry baby. The last time I was a cry baby is when I was pregnant with my daughter and after i had her but i never suspected pregnancy because I was on BC. It may be depression as well. I suffer from major depression and always felt down till I got on Zoloft and it improved my mood but not 100%
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:22 AM on May. 21, 2010

• It might be to soon mama. I would recommand talking a PT 2 weeks from the day of ovulation.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Yeah I think I need to go see my doctor. You think I should wait it out till its time to test for pregnancy? Or go ahead and see the dr about getting on something like zoloft? If I am pregnant is it okay to be taking that kind of medication?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 21, 2010

• the dr will ask you a series of questions to determine if you're depressed or if its just hormones and then if he thinks your depressed he'll give you a safe anti-depressent. I'm not sure whats safe I never took them during pregnancies. I would diff go see a doctor in a couple weeks. That way you know if you are pregnant and/or if you think you're depressed. Good Luck mama keep me posted on whats going on.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 AM on May. 21, 2010