Does Proactiv work good?

Im hoping it does, I just ordered it. I dont have too bad of acne, but I have alot of random breakouts, sometimes they get bad. My wedding is June 12th, and I want to look my best, so Im hoping it works for me :)

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 12:06 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• it didnt work for me, but it does work for alot of people. be careful as you get closer to your wedding thought because it makes your skin red sometimes, especially at first. i know a better product called obagi clenziderm. only thing thats ever worked for me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:08 AM on May. 21, 2010

• it didnt work for me and it burned my skin. good luck!
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 12:20 AM on May. 21, 2010

• No, it does not work very well at all. It also smells bad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:21 AM on May. 21, 2010

• it worked for me, when i was younger i had horrible acne and i tried everything and that was the only thing that worked for me. but it would dry out my face at times. but i dont use it anymore as to it is pricey and my skin got really clear after so now i use st. ives apricot scrub and that works for me. and i get super clear skin now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 21, 2010

• it dried out my skin. It got rid of the acne but then made my skin flakey...I now use Arbonne and it works wonderful with out drying my skin. I also use a clarisonic face brush!
    http://soniacompton.myarbonne.com
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:58 AM on May. 21, 2010

• It worked for me when I did it faithfully. However, the cost is why I quit using it. I actually use a few AVON products now that keep my hormonal breakouts to a minimum.
    jersey32girl

Answer by jersey32girl at 1:37 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Worked for me! And still does. Just find out how much of it you can take; can be a bit drying.
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 12:23 AM on May. 22, 2010

• It works for me, but i do have to use a non-comedogenic lotion on top of the 3rd step because it makes my face really dry and flakey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 22, 2010