What year anniversary is it "acceptable" to renew your vows... like have a mini wedding ceremony again?

Hubby and I got married young and our wedding was pretty simple. So how many years should you be married before you do something like that and renew your vows? No presents or anything like that from guests, but kinda just a bit more... extravagant... than our wedding. :)

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 1:05 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm planning on my 10 year anniversary. I mean if we can last a decade, we can have another ceremony.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 1:12 AM on May. 21, 2010

• do it at 5 years. Thanks what Im goin to do.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:39 AM on May. 21, 2010

• whenever you want to. i think thats exciting. i would love to do that one day. i had a courthouse wedding. and even tho i never wanted a big wedding, i would like to do something big in the future.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:39 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I am planning ours for our 10year anniversary!
    I say whenever you feel like doing it should be acceptable.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 1:43 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I say 25years. We had a small wedding. Instead of a huge white dress wedding, we want a huge party, with us as the focus!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:21 AM on May. 22, 2010