Anyone live in Eugene or Portland, Oregon?

How is the economy in Eugene and in Portland? We are trying to move to Oregon and I need a University around that offers speech pathology so I need a feel for both places. Any information you could give me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have lived in both this year. Your best bet is Portland. There are a lot of subarbs that are pretty neat and not too pricy. The university is great, I actually went and talked to the head of their speech pathology department and she was super nice [not sure if shes still there though]. Portland also has more job opportunities.

Eugene right now is pretty dead!
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 1:28 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I live in Portland. I could give you the names of the universities in town- Portland State University and University of Portland. Down in Eugene is U of O. This is my hometown, moved away a couple of times and made our way back because our family is here. It is getting bigger, so many people moving here. Economy is just as average as anywhere else.
    Sacheen.T.

Answer by Sacheen.T. at 1:31 AM on May. 21, 2010

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:31 AM on May. 21, 2010

• The economy is not good in Portland. I know people that have been out of work for 1 to 2 years in various professions.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:56 PM on May. 21, 2010