How would you feel if your husband planned a...

Cruise with his whole family as well as your mother without talking to you about it first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Pissed. that's a big decision that needs to be talked over. Deciding if you have the money, and if you want to spend it all on a vacation for everyone. I know if i were spending that much on a cruise, it better be just me and my husband
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:57 AM on May. 21, 2010

• SUPER PISSED! HE does those kind of things before. He used to and I'll be all "ungrateful" and I'll fight with him about it.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 1:59 AM on May. 21, 2010

• now, if we were fairly wealthy, and had the money for sure, it might not be a problem. but in any other situation, i would be highly pissed! also if it was the first cruise id ever been on, i would be pissed as well. no matter what, lol.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 2:11 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I would be pissed but at the same time i would understand that he was just trying to be nice and surprise me. But like it was said that is a lot of money that needs to be discussed and time that needs to be accounted and who and where are the children going.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Well the fam are paying for themselves. We are only paying for us. But I wish he would have talked about it with me first. We are not going to spend any time together, he'll be with his bro and mom. I know for sure. He says he wont, but I know he will be. And his mother has never been on a vacation before, so he's very excited about that as am I...I guess I'm just being selfish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I would say "thanks for taking us on a cruise"..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 8:14 AM on May. 21, 2010

• As much as I dislike my inlaws, I would be excited and happy.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 8:32 AM on May. 21, 2010

• My husband plans most of our vacations and trips, so I'd just ask what I needed to pack. Now, specifically a cruise, I'd have to ask him if he lost his freaking mind. Boats scare me. Any other trip, I'd be ok about.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:53 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I would be perfectly happy! He can go with ALL of them and let me have a vacation away from all of them at home!!!! Hee Hee!
    A real Vacation is just Him, Me & our Son. I get my fill of his family & mine the rest of the year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on May. 21, 2010