does anyone else here get really bothered when moms bash other moms and are very judgemental in their answering, and then dont have the guts to post their actual names besides the answer?

im just curious about this! i think its a pet peeve of mine, its almost like they are so afraid of getting bashed back, and thats why they feel the need to remain nameless when they themselves want to bash. i cannot be the only one this pisses off, lol! and, i really dont care if you bash me or not, BTW, go ahead! :)

jeanniegirl82

Asked by jeanniegirl82 at 2:02 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup! pisses me off! Especially the ones that are "in your face" and all.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:07 AM on May. 21, 2010

• pisses me off too. this subject has been hashed out a million times and you'd be surprised the number of moms that tell you to grow a pair and get over it. This is supposed to be a place where you can feel safe and ask for advice without judgement, and the mom who bash are terrible but I think the moms who don't care about the bashing and call you a baby for being upset about it are just as bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 21, 2010

• most definetly. i agree. sometimes we need some rough advice, though, it just gets me angry when people dont put theyre names beside it as well when they are telling the person not to get pissed off and deal with it. there are tactful ways to give people tough advice, and i havent noticed a lot of tact on here, for sure!. i admit ive bashed one time on here, and it was in response to the woman bashing the question-asker, doing so anon, of course and i just had to say something to her, but i had the balls to put my name beside it, lol!
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 2:15 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I hate it too.....thought I was the only one. Last night i actually did something about it and got cussed out by some crazy woman lol. I just wish they would show their face at least this one did and then she freaked out I was like whoa chill out lady.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 2:46 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I am usually entertained by the anonynasties...

I worry about the moms who get upset by the comments of strangers; they are hyper-sensitive and this probably has a negative effect on their children.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I could really not care less. I can usually TELL who is who from thier posting style anyways. LOL ANONYMOUS is not that ANONYMOUS once you have been here a few years.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:34 AM on May. 21, 2010

• lendales_mommi you did not get cussed out by an ANON, you got cussed out by ME for sending me a nasty pm. Whatch out what you try to lie about online. people have LONG memories on cafemom.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:36 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Just ignore the anon posts. I dont even read them anymore. They are meaningless posts made by meaningless people
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 7:26 AM on May. 21, 2010

• i think sometimes its useful to use anon for some topics for privacy. but yes alot of the moms on here are very negative towards each other. it does bother me sometimes. but it entertains me also.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:34 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Lol. No. Does it really matter? Not like we know who anyone is anyway. Yes you have a lot of rude anons, but the same goes for those who aren't.  Most of the time I will read all answers before responding. I just think too many are acting as their children.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:39 AM on May. 21, 2010