What do you do during your "mommy time"?

When the kids/baby is napping, or with a sitter, what do you do? Today i went shopping while my dad watched my baby. I usually naps when my son naps, so my only chance to do something is when he is with a sitter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get up for work at 1:30am to be in at 4:00am so when my DD takes her nap I take a nap also, If i don't nap I sit down and watch my shows and enjoy the peace and quite.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:37 AM on May. 21, 2010

• when she was a baby, i used to nap as well. now shes in kindergarten, and im barely getting hours at work..so i have lotsa mommy time, and i frickin HATE IT!!! one more month til schools out!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:39 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Mommy time???? What is that??? LOL. During my daughters naps I do house chores and may get in a show or two (maybe)! Otherwise I dont have mommy time and Im pregnant with our third child. I have an 8 mnth old and Im 5.5 mnths pregnant...Ohhh and a 15 year old. Once this little is born I wont know what any down time is. BTW....I have 3 girls! LOL.
    elyssaNtaryn

Answer by elyssaNtaryn at 2:52 AM on May. 21, 2010

• this!!! lol and if my chores are all done i play my video games!!!
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 3:05 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Fill out job applications... I have been trying to get work for about 2 years now with no luck. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on May. 21, 2010

• well he's 8 months and just hit the "I don't want to nap" stage so I usually use my mommy time doing chores and getting things done, the computer is on the whole time though... if everything is done I usually play video games, read or watch a movie.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 3:31 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I watch my DD while she sleeps sometimes just because I still can't get over how big she's gotten. It's MINDBLOWING! But most times I either clean up the house, jump on CafeMom, or I sit on the couch and stare into space because the silence in the house makes me wonder if my children aren't plotting something having to do with the toilet again. LOL
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 4:28 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I tidy up the house from whatever mess the kids made between my morning cleaning and lunch. Then if I have time after that I'll play the XBOX360, or put a movie in. I'd take a nap, but I know I would over sleep and I don't want the kids in bed all day.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:19 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I always plan on taking a nap when ds goes down after lunch (the older ones are at school). All morning I'll look forward to naptime thinking "god the couch looks so cozy right now"... then when he does go down for a nap, it's like someone just poured adrenaline into my bloodstream cuz now I'm like "oh goody what do I wanna do?" so I play the piano.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:30 AM on May. 21, 2010