what to do?

My dh left this morning for a buisness trip to Atlantic City. (we live in Oregon) We have been married for 5 years and this is the first time we have spent even a night apart. I love my dh more than anything. He is my best friend. I miss him so much. I don't know what to do with myself. DD is 3 and she misses daddy a lot (in fact she is being kind of a brat) I am bored. (don't have a lot of money) so what can i do while he is gone so that i don't go crazy missing him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Enjoy your DD to yourself bring her to the park have a specail dinner with her and before you know it he will be home. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. I am sure he misses you all just as much as you all miss him. Take a nap with your little one and just have some girl time.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:40 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I agree with raemommy. Sometimes it is hard being apart, but try to make the best of it.
    airforce_wife24

Answer by airforce_wife24 at 6:47 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I think it is supposed to be a wet weekend ( I live in WA) for us so try baking or cooking together, color books, or maybe a "spa" day at home.... paint eachhothers nails (If you allow that) or maybe a movie or game? GL momma and I know how you feel, just enjoy your daughters company!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:49 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I was going to say have a girls day too.. Manicures, pedicures.. My daughter and I do it all the time, we started doing it when she was your daughter's age.. After our 'spa treatmens" we get into our p.j.'s, make popcorn and watch movies..

I know how you feel though.. My husband spends everyother month in Africa..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 8:01 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Oh for goodness sakes. Grow up. Women watch their men go off to war for sometimes over a yr and you whine about this. Go read the paper and see what's going on around town for you and your child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on May. 21, 2010

• May I ask is this a business or pleasure trip? If it is for pleasure, why didn't you go along?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:31 AM on May. 21, 2010