Do you need further unemployment benefits?

A petition over at Change.org aims to pressure lawmakers to pass another tier of benefits - Tier V. The petition has a goal of 7,500 signatures and as of right now is just a shade under 6,600, with more than 1,300 new signatories since Tuesday of this week alone.

Will you sign the petition?

If you do not, do you support the movement to help your fellow citizens who do need this emergency aid? If so Please sign this petition act fast time is running out!!!!!

srb0578

Asked by srb0578 at 4:57 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Emergency Aid? Haven't some people been on UE for like more than 18 months? Our country can't afford this UE is not a right or an Entitlement it is PA and you should not be on it for years. All the petitions in the world are not going to help your cause.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:03 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I have had jobs in my lifetime that I HATED.But I had a family to support and went to work everyday anyway.In my area, there are lots of jobs.not the most glamorous.But jobs that pay something.But I don't have the solution for this.We will run out of money in our country if it is not spent responsibly.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:15 AM on May. 21, 2010

• No - our country can't afford it, and we don't need to keep borrowing more money. I don't know what the solution is, but it's not getting our country in more debt!

Answer by missanc at 11:09 AM on May. 21, 2010

• No, that money should be going to our schools! I'd work at the darn McDonalds before I got on UE!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:56 AM on May. 21, 2010