Someone please explain??

OK, there are hundreds of questions on these Q&A boards.. People asking "what do you think ?" or "What is your opinion?" then as soon as others post their opinions, the origional poster gets pissed and starts arguing with everyone who posted their opinion..
They don't want an opinion, they want someone to say "You are right! Your husband IS a jerk" or "Yes, you are a great mom, your children are just selfish little bastards!"
Honestly, why ask for an opinion then get pissed when people give them? Why don't you just say "hey, I want you all to agree with me and justify my bad behavior"..

Ren_Ren

Asked by Ren_Ren at 8:36 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha sooo true...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:38 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I've had this problem before. The OP starting saying I was bashing her just because I didn't agree and gave my opinion. It's just the way some people are. I wasn't being nasty or rude and I pointed that out to her.

Just let it roll off your back. You don't know these people.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:40 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Yep and some people post great advice that should be the best answer, but the OP never uses it as so and picks someone to be the best answer that just agrees with them....that drives me nuts.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:42 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't think there is a good explanation for it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:55 AM on May. 21, 2010

• LOL It's a vicious cycle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Oh, the number of times I've seen someone fire back in the manner you're talking about is probably pretty close and relative to the number of times I've seen this question.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:06 AM on May. 21, 2010

• because there is a certain way to word everything and an opinion can quickly be made to sound like a criticism, like now you sound as though you are whining even though you may just be ranting
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:27 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Well thank you for your opinion.. I'm not even going to disagree with you.. See how easy that was?
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 10:02 AM on May. 21, 2010

• that way easy! but so is taking time to word a response so that it wont offend, but lots of people forget to do that!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:30 PM on May. 21, 2010