Is it normal to always feel anxious and upset?

I always feel anxious upset and ready to cry all the time. I'm having a hard time sleeping at night even though I'm tired because I keep getting that sick nervous feeling for no reason. Yesterday was my last day of school and I had to try not to cry all day long! I am 10 weeks pregnant I think. If tis is normal when will it go away and if it's not how do I make it stop?

ClaireWithChild

Asked by ClaireWithChild at 9:56 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• During your first trimester your hormones are pretty much going haywire! With my 1st child, I thought I was going to go insane during that time. Don't worry...it will pass and you will feel somewhat normal again.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 10:00 AM on May. 21, 2010

• It's normal, especially in the first 12-14 weeks. This is my 2nd baby and I'm just coming out of that phase. I'm 13 weeks 5 days. I always felt anxious and cried about EVERYTHING! I cried watching one of those animal cruelty commercials, which are normally really touching anyway, but I just balled my eyes out for almost a full hour after watching it. LOL! Your hormones are completely out of whack and it's normal. It will pass with time. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 21, 2010

• It's normal. Hormones suck! I remember while I was pregnant with my first child, I actually cried while reading a Sunday comic strip once. That's when I knew it was bad!
    mambahowell

Answer by mambahowell at 10:40 PM on May. 24, 2010