Men/boys & pee & toilet cleaning

As we all know, men and boys always miss and a little bit ends up on the floor. Sometimes its a drop, and sometimes it is more than just a drop. It grosses me out!!! I clean the floor with bleach every week, and I have tried bathroom mats, but it ends up smelling like urine quickly and then I have to wash it (I have to go to the laundrymat). Im just short of cleaning with bleach every time after he pees. Ive already asked him not to miss, but it is impossible. Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use "Wet Ones Antibacterial wipes" once or twice a day. I keep them handy under the sink. Then clean with Mr. Clean once a week inside and outside the toilet. The smell of pee gags me so I clean a lot! Bleach gives me an instant headache. I only use it to clean the shower and in the wash as needed.
    Anonymous

• Have them clean the toilet area in the bathroom themeselves, then maybe they'll be more considerate in the future.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Have them clean it!!!!! Or tell them to sit to pee.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:05 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't have a son, but if my husband couldn't pee in the toilet, he'd be the official bathroom cleaner. He's a grown man for crying out loud, there's excuse for peeing on the floor.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:17 PM on May. 21, 2010

• That should say there's NO excuse
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:18 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I agree with having them clean it., but that is not always feasible. I will say my 10 year was having problems to remember to life the seat and aim. I made him clean the toilet a few times, and for the most part his "accidents" have stopped. I like the Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial wipes. They are "flushable" but I do not recommend flushing the,
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 5:02 PM on May. 21, 2010