When was the last time you saw somebody breastfeeding in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• The last time I did it... About 2 years ago... I don't think I have EVER seen anyone else do it... And I work in a Mall...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on May. 21, 2010

• A few days ago at the park.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:32 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I do breastfeed in public sometimes
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 10:32 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Like Sabrina - that would be the last time I did it, in a Cafe. My daughter was about 19 or 20 months old and nobody batted an eyelash.
    My boyfriend saw a lady breastfeeding her baby in a long queue of people a while back - he said a few people turned their backs so as not to look, but he smiled at her to show her his support (hopefully she didn't think he was weirdo - heh).

About 2 years ago I saw a woman breastfeed her twins at an animal sanctuary- that was pretty cool.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 10:36 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Tuesday. It was the last time I was out when mom's were out with their kids. I also NIP every. single. time. I go out.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 10:53 AM on May. 21, 2010

• 8 years ago at a hockey game. It was the only time I've ever seen it. I've done it on an airplane and in the movies, though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:01 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Last summer when we were on vacation. I was happy to see it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:10 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I bf'd in public y esterday.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 11:12 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Not sure about other people. But I just did Saturday, 3 times at my 13 yr olds lacrosse tournament. (oh, fyi - did NOT breast feed my 13 yr old! LOL I have a 1 yr old!)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 11:16 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I think it was about 2 months ago. I was at the mall with a group of friends. Three of us have infants and are nursing. So we all sat together on a bench and fed our babies while our other friends watched our older kids. Unless church is considered a public place then I see it every Sunday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 21, 2010