Does anyone have a child with a prominate forehead?

A bump sticking out of their forehead?? Anyone know of a child that has/had one.. What does this mean?? My daughter has one, and it is very large right in the middle of her forehead and I am very concerned..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Yup, I think I know what you mean and my son has the same thing. I think it's just skull formation and nothing to worry about.
    Lets see if this picture works... you can see what my son's forehead look like and if it's the same as what you are talking about...
    Well I guess you can't paste pictures here... so see if you can see my facebook picture.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=685995015#!/photo.php?pid=5774791&id=685995015
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:06 PM on May. 21, 2010

• My cousin had a very prominent forehead as an infant. Turns out he had hydrocephalus and the bump was the fluid pushing his skull out of shape. A shunt fixed it and he's fine now w/no delays or anything.
    Anonymous