Anyone here in a long term relationship but don't plan on getting married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• We have been together for over three years and no we are not getting married---he has bad credit and a tax debt and he is older 20 years older than me and if we got married and he had a stroke or came down with alzhiemers(really promaniant in his family). I would be on the hook for those bills. I am not getting married and then being worse off financially then I am now. I go to chruch and all that and if they can not understand it, too bad, I know GOD understands and that is all that matters. We are also not having any children together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 21, 2010

• I wish, but SO will leave me if I don't marry him. I've already been married once and don't feel you should get married more then one time...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Nope, not planning on it at all at the moment... BUT... if I'm ever single I'm not all that keen on the idea of remarrying. Like you said, credit history is an issue for a lot of people, but on health issue... when I'm in, paper or not, I'm in it for sickness and health, so whatever comes, we will deal with it, with or without paper.
    Either way... if you can sleep at night with who and what you are, then I can too :) And in no way was that meant that you shouldn't be able to sleep at night, just that people kinda need to butt out of other people's personal choices that aren't hurting anyone.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:29 PM on May. 21, 2010

• me ..we have been togther about 8 years have three kids together and no plans to get married.
    Anonymous

• Me. We've been together for 3 years and have a daughter together. I don't plan on ever getting married.

Anonymous