Do they even mean anything ?

Last night I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant , and I became really excited,and so did everyone else, but when I went to my 10 week sono, it was gone. So I tried killing myself, that woke me up! When I finally fell back asleep, I had a dream that I didnt know that I was pregnant, and went into labor , Well no one, not even my hubby wanted her [yeah it was a girl :( ) Well when she was almost 1, hubby was threatning to leave me if I didnt get rid of the baby, and I loved her so much, that I couldnt bear thinking of her being with someone else, so I took herr down to the lake, and I stabbed her multiple times, and I laid there and cried, until I realized she was still alive, so I drowned her ! WTF ! I would never lay my hand on a child, I dont even smack my son ! Do dreams even mean anything? or is this just random? I mean I know that most dreams/night mares, come from things you seen/heard throughout the day CONT*

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had 2 dreams last night where i woke up violently on my way to floor because in my dream, my baby was rolling off the bed and i was trying to catch her. twice last night, violent awakening. my daughter has never slept in my bed. the mind is still so greatly unchartered, you could have seen a brief clip on tv where a frog laid eggs that later got eaten by a fish and that could trigger it. who knows?

as a person who suffers from violent, vivid and horrifying dreams on a regular basis, my advice is to do your best not to let it ruin your day. i know that can be difficult, but you've got to try.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 11:24 AM on May. 21, 2010

• CONT* but I didnt see or hear anything like this ! but Anyways I was just wondering if dreams/night mares mean anything at all . Thanks In Advance .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2010

• It was just a dream, it meant nothing. Don't stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 21, 2010

• How old are you? I had dreams like this when I had decided that I was not having any more kids. I would love more kids but the truth is that were done. My youngest daughter is 16. It is the loss of the children that I was unable to have that traumatized me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:50 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Did u watch a threating movie the night before?may be that could be it?but when it comes to kill ur baby it kind of weird and scary
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 10:58 AM on May. 21, 2010

• OP

thats what I was saying, its scary, and no I didnt watch anything scary, and Im only 18, and have one son, and one angel baby, so I though maybe thats why I had a dream like this, but were not done having kids, but we are waiting for at least 4 years .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 11:01 AM on May. 21, 2010

• *uncharted, not unchartered
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 11:25 AM on May. 21, 2010

• pregnancy/baby - could be a goal/dream that you have that you really want to pursue but you feel no one would support - is there something you're holding back on doing, something that you think would be really great but are afraid that people would make fun of you or not accept? i don't think this is about you hurting your child or anything
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:33 AM on May. 21, 2010