What products do u use?

What detergent do u use?
What product do u use for ur hair?shampoo?conditionner?cream for straight hair?cream for curly hair?
What product do u use to clean ur baby's toys?stuffed ones?plastic ones?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I use Cheer that has no dies or smells. I also started using the Method Laundry det. I use the Aussie shampoo for volume, even though my hair will never have volume. I don't have babies my kids are in H.S. and College so they can clean their own toys. I used to wash them in the sink with joy and let them dry on a towel on the counter.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:54 AM on May. 21, 2010

• i use ecos laundry detergent
    most of us use burt's bees soap, shampoo and lotion, but dd uses ivory soap, and shea butter.
    i wipe down toys with just a damp cloth if they get dirty.
    bath toys go int the dishwasher.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:16 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I use the cheapest:
    ~ powdered 'ultra concentrated' laundry detergent I can find, 1/8 cup per load (I live where the water is extremely soft
    ~ low-scented dish detergent I can find --mostly because I hate the intense smell of the name brands
    ~ dishwasher detergent I can find, because they work better than the expensive kinds and only ever use powders because the liquids seem to gum up the machine (maybe because of the soft water), 1 tbsp a load, because more just costs more it doesn't work better. Dishwasher detergent and liquid dishsoap are both petroleum distillates and the most toxic products in most homes.

I don't use soap evern, I use body wash or liquid hand cleaner & face cleanser, mostly Melaleuca because the scents are mild and the ingredients are as healthy as possible. Ditto shampoo & conditioner.

I never washed toys, but beloved stuffies got 'freshened' by shaking in a bag with cornmeal.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:49 PM on May. 21, 2010