How can I get sill putty out of my daughter's comforter and fingernail polish off my walls? Kids!

MWood123

Asked by MWood123 at 11:04 AM on May. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I'd email the silly putty co and ask about that. I'd try fingernail polish on the wall

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on May. 21, 2010

• p.s. You could contact the nail polish co and ask them if the remover doesn't work

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Silly putty- rub an ice cube on it and when it's frozen, chip it off. That's what I had to do when my son got Silly Putty on a new sweater.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• my niece but nail polish on my mothers walls i try nail polish remover on the walls and this paint came of to lol try soap and water good luck hope u can get it off
    lovingheart26

Answer by lovingheart26 at 9:25 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Try one of those magic erasers you get on the cleaning supply isle. (Mr. Clean, I think.) It will take sharpie marker off the wall so it might work. I'm not sure on the comforter, sorry!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• we have slly putty issues too. i bought another silly putty and used it to dab on the one stuck to a blanket and eventually got most of it off. Water always makes it more stringy so becareful using the pp ice cbe trick. maybe just stick it in he freezer. LOL
    Anonymous