How can I get sill putty out of my daughter's comforter and fingernail polish off my walls? Kids!

Asked by MWood123 at 11:04 AM on May. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I'd email the silly putty co and ask about that. I'd try fingernail polish on the wall

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on May. 21, 2010

• p.s. You could contact the nail polish co and ask them if the remover doesn't work

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on May. 21, 2010

• Silly putty- rub an ice cube on it and when it's frozen, chip it off. That's what I had to do when my son got Silly Putty on a new sweater.

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• my niece but nail polish on my mothers walls i try nail polish remover on the walls and this paint came of to lol try soap and water good luck hope u can get it off

Answer by lovingheart26 at 9:25 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Try one of those magic erasers you get on the cleaning supply isle. (Mr. Clean, I think.) It will take sharpie marker off the wall so it might work. I'm not sure on the comforter, sorry!

Answer by khedy at 9:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• we have slly putty issues too. i bought another silly putty and used it to dab on the one stuck to a blanket and eventually got most of it off. Water always makes it more stringy so becareful using the pp ice cbe trick. maybe just stick it in he freezer. LOL