whats up with all this creamy cm?

i have pcos im on my 3rd and last cycle of clomid so exactly on CD 14 i have a huge glob of ewcm so me and hubby BD and we also BD the next day just in case, im on CD 20 right now we havent BD bec of our hectic work schedules, but for the past 4 days ive had a ton of creamy cm, what does this mean? please help me ladies

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 11:04 AM on May. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Might not mean anything, I'm afraid. I get that all the time, with NO sex. All you can do is test when you're late.

Are you charting your cycles? Check out "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility." BEST book in the world on the subject...pregnant next cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:14 AM on May. 21, 2010

• LOL!!! I have no idea what you're talking about! What do all the abbreviations mean?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:14 AM on May. 21, 2010

• CM = cervical mucus. Discharge.

BD = Baby dance = SEX

CD = cycle day.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 AM on May. 21, 2010

• but could the fact that i BD on the day i noticed the EWCM and the day after lead to pregnancy?
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 11:48 AM on May. 21, 2010

• You could def. be pregnant. I think the creamy stuff is common during early pregnancy, if I remember correctly, but it's also the typical CM you find after ovulation. No one will be able to tell you until you miss a period... It sounds like you did things right to optimize your chances, now it's just whether luck is on your side! Remember, sex on the relevant days only gets you up to a 25% of conception, best-case scenario.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 21, 2010

• thanx that was alot of good information
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 12:04 PM on May. 21, 2010

• "but could the fact that i BD on the day i noticed the EWCM and the day after lead to pregnancy? "

Yes.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:39 PM on May. 21, 2010

• thanx diamante
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 1:43 PM on May. 21, 2010