I have not been on in a while I want to know....

How some of the moms on here feel ! YaY or NaY on the new Arizona Laws and Why! Be honest and nice please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i am on the fence. i do not like the current law. however i do feel their should be a law intact. but i believe it should have a way for people who have been here a long time. (im talking years) to become legal with out being deported. but i am not talking about people who just arrived here illegally i am talking about the ones who have already established their lives here as if this were their home country. they should also be in otherwise good legal standing with the law. and maybe pay a substantial fine for crossing illegally
    Anonymous

• The expired equine requests that you pummel something else.

Anonymous

• The AZ laws simply allow them as a state to now enforce the federal laws. It is silly that the liberal media is making a circus of this. It is illegal to come into this nation without going through the proper channels. Why all the hoopla over enforcing our national laws?
    Anonymous

• Agreed with the law 100%! It is not a NEW law... it is a federal law on state level finally being enforced! They should enforce it in EVERY state!!!!!!!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I agree anon :37. What really ticks me off is that California is boycotting Arizona for having a now having a law that they ALSO have. How stupid is that? Then the Mexican president has the nerve to reprimand the US on their strict immigration policies when they themselves are even more strict. For Mexico, it's all about money. They like that their people come over here and send money back to them. Several billion a year gets pumped into the Mexican economy from illegal immigrants here.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:14 PM on May. 21, 2010

• What the hell is the second post babbling about!!!
    Anonymous

• "What the hell is the second post babbling about!!!"

It sounds to me like a more creative way of saying the OP is beating a dead horse. : )

Yay on the law. It's Arizona's right to pass any legislation they want. A state's sovereignty is limited only by the constitution and since it is only reinforcing federal law currently on the books it is constitutionally sound.

teensvstweens

Answer by teensvstweens at 2:13 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I say YAY, also. It is merely allowing a state to ENFORCE a federal law that is on the books now. I really don't understand why the Libs are so bent out of shape about this. I wish they would read the bill before they start screaming about it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:22 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Most the liberals who were so quick to rush onto CM and cry it unconstitutional, or praise LA for boycotting are too busy eating their words right now to respond... Just say'n... ;o)

OP~I support AZ's law. They did what needed to be done because the Federal Government las let them down.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• FOR IT ALL THE WAY. I think the boycotts are pretty sorry and I have been doing online business with Arizona businesses. Thinking seriously about going to Arizona next month. I've never been the Grand Canyon and it would be a perfect time to go and show my support of Arizona and the law.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:32 PM on May. 21, 2010