do you think it is ok to use a black bra as a swim top?

i need a good push up swim top. i have nursed two kids and without a good push up i look flat. i have looked for a good top and even went to victoria secret to look at swim wear and they all sucked. do you think a black bra would be ok to use as a swim top. the one i am thinking of has movable straps so i could criss cross them in the back to make it less obvious. it is an underwire but the actual swim top i was looking is too...what do you think is this ok or not? i have been going to the gym and finally lost all my baby weight and feeling good about myself with the exception of my deflated boobs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tacky
    Anonymous

• i don't think the bra just by itself, but you could try it under the swimsuit? I know how you feel with the deflation lol... i have the same problem and it sucks... but hey whatever makes you feel good about yourself don't pay attention to other ppl =)
    Anonymous

• No I think you should keep looking for a good swim suit. Have you looked at kohls or JCpenney. There are plenty of padded swim suits out there.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:18 PM on May. 21, 2010

• no but actually i was thinking about trying kohls earlier today....i will try that....the victoria secret web site has tons of good push up swim tops...but at the stores they dont have much. and i refuse to order online because i need to try it on first...i am really picky...
    Anonymous

• " i refuse to order online because i need to try it on first...i am really picky... "

So picky that you are thinking about wearing your undergarments in public as swimwear?
    Anonymous

• Sears has a lot of nice swimwear and so does Lands' End
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 1:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• YAY! i found a solution......i went to kohls got a swim top that fits snug then went to another store and got the push up bra water pad inserts...hehe....and the top i got has a small opening to insert pads....YAY!! instant push up swim top....forget victoria secrets.....i made my own....i am proud of myself...lol...and as for this question....( i am the op btw) it was a thought that crosse dmy mind it isnt like i was going actually do it...but there are alot of swim tops that look like bras...but they are really swim tops that is why i asked....and anon :30 yes yes i am that picky....im not paying 50 bucks for somehting online if i dont know for sure it will fit....
    Anonymous