i dont feel it anymore is it normal

i dont feel pregant anymore and i am going to be 14 weeks, i had bad nausea and i threw up once a day and for a few days i havent felt anything, i dont feel sick, my boobs arnt really sore anymore and i havent been to hungry either i use to get really sick if i didnt eat right away but not anymore. the only thing that makes me feel pregant is that i pee alot. could i miscarry and not now it? do you always havebleeding and cramping when you miscarry? also i am going to be 14 weeks in a few days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are truly concerned contact your dr and get checked because no matter what anybody says to you on here its not going to ease your mind unless you get a dr to check it out..good luck :)
    Anonymous

• I did not feel pregnant until my later months. Maybe you are getting over morning sickness?
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 12:27 PM on May. 21, 2010

• you're getting into your second trimester, that's the BEST part of pregnancy! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:28 PM on May. 21, 2010

• What above poster said. You are now past the part of the nausea and all that. Congrats! Call the doctor if you are truly concerned, but I think all is well.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• After my morning sickness left, I didn't feel pregnant any more either. It's normal. As soon as I started feeling kicks (at about 17 weeks- this is my second pregnancy) I felt pregnant again. And yes, if you miscarry, you will be bleeding and cramping, so no worries for you!
    Anonymous

• you are getting into the best part of pregnancy. the second tri is the best. you feel good. the baby will start moving very soon. prob in the next few days to few weeks. dont worry, as long as you are not bleeding or cramping badly you are fine. durring the first three months your HCG levels are really high, that is what makes you feel so off. but in the middle they drop, and that makes you feel better. and just when you get comfy with that, they will shoot back up and you will feel like poo again till you have your baby. your boobs will be sore again, dont worry. lol you are okay, your baby is fine. i was worried the whole time i was pregnant that something was wrong. i layed flat for several months! my wife never made me do anything, i just slept and ate. i felt my baby at 11 weeks, but i was laying on my tummy when i felt it. pretty soon you will start feeling it too. it is awesome! just relax, breathe and sleep! :)
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• The first momma's answer :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 1:17 PM on May. 21, 2010

• once morning sickness went away i didnt feel pregnant for a while. i didnt realy have any symptoms, and still dont, besides the occasional queesy feeling. it's pretty normal because your body is starting to get use to all the hormones. you will feel pregnant soon enough.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:06 PM on May. 21, 2010