what was your life like before internet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I definately got more things done... I say I was more productive
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:33 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I used to be more outgoing. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:34 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I was in elementary school... so it was a lil bit different! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Well, I was more productive, and life was a little quieter. But it was also a little smaller. Since I've gotten the internet, I've reconnected with people who I never would have heard from otherwise, I've been able to do a TON of research for numerous books, I've gotten answers to many questions (both important and unimportant), found a recipe for my son's 1st birthday with no sugar, and not least, I've used Google and Yahoo maps to visit places I never would have seen otherwise. It's wonderful to have more ready answers than our mothers did for all of our parenting questions. I love so much getting to know people from Ireland (always wanted to go!), Germany, Canada, Egypt, Israel! Admittedly, there are many things that I wish I didn't have to deal with. Just the other day, my one year old saw a dirty (read:BAD) picture. But once you figure out how to deal with those things, the Internet can be AMAZING! So, all told, love it!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 2:04 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I read more magazines and books. I was out of touch with most of my friends and family and only rarely saw photos of any of them. I used to watch a lot more tv. I used the library more.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:30 PM on May. 21, 2010

• more tv watching
    Anonymous